- These terms and conditions (the Terms) apply between (i) you (you) as a purchaser or possessor of the tickets (the Tickets) for the Global Marketer Conference 2022 organised by the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) and (ii) us, Hellenic Advertisers Association (SDE or us).
- By opting to purchase, allocate or possess Tickets for the Global Marketer Conference 2022, you automatically agree to our Terms.
- If you disagree with any of the Terms listed below or do not agree with the risk allocations, please do not purchase Tickets or try to enter the Global Marketer Conference 2022 premises.
- Please note that SDE reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of Terms without your consent or any prior notification to you (the Amended Terms). Such changes will be duly reflected on the event’s microsite https://gmc.sde.gr/ . The Amended Terms will apply to the Tickets on and from the date on which they are made available on the event’s microsite, as though circulated to you on the date of purchase of the Tickets and will replace all prior versions of the Terms. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Terms and the Amended Terms, the Amended Terms shall prevail.
ΙΙ. Ticket sales and Management
- Attendees, irrespective of whether they are members of SDE or not, can register here: https://gmc.sde.gr/homepage/ and purchase their Tickets by bank deposit, through the platform of Eventscase, to which the microsite of the event automatically links to.
- Once the purchase of the ticket is completed, the attendee will receive a registration confirmation via an email incorporating a QR-Code.
- SDE reserves the right to review any information provided by the attendees and adjust Ticket type if it is found that the information provided by the attendee has been misrepresented.
- The price is non-negotiable.
- The conference service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as Global Marketer Conference 2022 takes place on 7 April 2022. From that point on, no refund requests will be processed or accepted.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Ticket cancellation or monetary refund is not allowed.
- At the time of entering the Global Marketer Conference 2022, you will be required to provide your registration [email] confirmation with the QR-Code to receive your personal conference badge.
- Your Ticket and personal conference badge must be retained by you at all times and provided for inspection by security personnel as requested.
IV. COVID-19 Measures and Conference Safety
- While onsite, you agree to comply with all laws and regulations regarding the current public health guidelines, including but not limited to:
- showing valid (i) vaccination certificate against COVID-19, or (ii) recovery certificate from COVID-19, official identification document etc
- social distancing protocols; and
- face mask requirements.
- You acknowledge the health risk associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and the risk of exposure or infection by COVID-19. By attending the conference in-person you acknowledge these risks and assume all associated liabilities.
- You will immediately notify SDE if you at any time while onsite or within seven (7) days of your attendance at the conference experience symptoms of COVID-19, including, without limitation, fever, cough or shortness of breath, or have a suspected, diagnosed, or otherwise confirmed case of COVID-19.
- SDE reserves the right for rapid antigen tests, paid by SDE, to be conducted for attendees before entering the Venue, if this is deemed necessary for safety reasons, and always in accordance with the protection measures imposed by the competent health authorities against the risk of further spread of COVID-19.
- SDE has the right to remove you from the conference for any safety reasons or if you refuse any safety screenings or procedures.
- SDE does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
V. Use of photographic and video material
- WFA and SDE, may hire professional service providers (photo/video/streaming/audio) to document and display the conference experience. WFA and SDE will have access to the photographic and video material. By attending the conference, you acknowledge and agree that:
- WFA and SDE may edit and use footage from the conference for marketing and promotional activities and for any other lawful purpose; and
- WFA and SDE disclaim all liability for the capture of your image in any multimedia format by other attendees at the conference.
- Furthermore, by agreeing to these Terms and attending Global Marketer Conference 2022 you acknowledge and consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or, for security purposes, by any CCTV cameras and recordings at Global Marketer Conference 2022.
- You also agree that we can use your image or likeness in, or incidental to, any photograph or live or recorded television or in any other type of transmission or reproduction of the event, in whole or in part, and that you shall not be entitled to any compensation or credit.
VI. Virtual Conference
- WFA may in its sole discretion ultimately decide to conduct the Global Marketer Conference 2022 virtually due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Attendees will be informed in due time of the above mentioned WFA’s decision.
- In case the Global Marketer Conference 2022 will take place virtually, the attendee is responsible for any technical requirements needed.
- No audio or video capture is permitted by you as an attendee at any time without prior written consent from SDE or WFA.
- Any rules governing the use of mobile phones, cameras, video, sound or image recorders, personal digital assistants and other electrical communication devices will be circulated to you in advance of the Global Marketer Conference 2022.
- SDE will provide you as an attendee with login credentials, which are to remain confidential. You hereby agree not to provide or permit others to use your login credentials.
- SDE and/or WFA may in their sole discretion, at any time, refuse access, remove or block you as an attendee from the virtual conference platform if you (i) fail to comply with these terms and conditions or (ii) conduct yourself in any way which, in SDE’s and/or WFA’s sole opinion, may be considered to be dangerous, offensive, a nuisance or annoying to other attendees or members.
- In case the Global Marketer Conference 2022 will take place virtually, no refund is foreseen.
VII. Cancellation or postponement
- WFA as the organizer of the Global Marketer Conference 2022, reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event (i) due to any factors or causes not in the control of the WFA, as the organiser of the Global Marketer Conference 2022, or (ii) otherwise in organiser’s absolute discretion.
- In case of postponement ticket holders that are unable to meet the rescheduled date, will have the right for a refund of the face value/printed value of the Ticket(s) by bank deposit. Apart from the aforementioned, SDE does not cover any other expenses.
- In case of cancellation, ticket holders will have the right for a refund of the face value/printed value of the Ticket(s) by bank deposit. Apart from the aforementioned, SDE does not cover any other expenses.
- These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, unseasonably extreme inclement weather, strikes, labor disputes, inability to secure sufficient labor, civil, governmental or military authority, government requisitions, restrictions or regulations on travel, facility availability, commodities or supplies, civil disturbance, transportation, acts of God, acts of terrorism or threats of terrorism, acts of war, accidents, epidemics, disasters, the unavailability of the Venue or any other cause beyond its reasonable control. Once again, the decision of organiser will be considered final.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement, SDE will post these details on the event’s microsite and also use reasonable endeavours to contact you by email (using the details provided at the time of booking) advising you of the cancellation/postponement and, in the case of cancellation, initiating the refund process.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- In respect of any personal data SDE shall ensure that any processing thereof will comply with the applicable data protection legislation, including the GDPR.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com or in writing to: 10, Zinonos Eleatou str., 151 23 Maroussi, Greece.
- You are liable to SDE and its directors, officers, employees and agents for any damages and losses, imposed on, incurred by or asserted against them arising from breach of these Terms.
- These Terms and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) and all matters arising out of or in connection with it are governed by the laws of Greece and the courts of Greece shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- All enquiries about Global Marketer Conference 2022 should be addressed tο: firstname.lastname@example.org